VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. The VPN facilitates the safe passage of your traffic (any online activity). It routes the traffic through a server in a specific location of your preference that changes your IP address and assigns the location of the VPN server. A good VPN comes with a lot of advantages and gives a user an effortless time. However, getting the right VPN from the many that exist has been a tough task. The best VPN should work well in terms of speed, should be very secure, should provide quick installation, etc. The best tips on choosing a good VPN are;
- Think of the reasons you want a VPN. For example, if you want a VPN for watching movies online, you’ll need a high-speed VPN.
- Look into each VPN’s qualities. This applies where you will find some VPNs unblocking Netflix while others can’t.
- Check the devices that the VPN is compatible with to pay for a VPN that is compatible with your device.
- Choose a user-friendly VPN.
- Ensure your location is covered with the VPN.
- Work on your payment plan to be able to choose a VPN that fits it.
- Customer support-get a VPN that offers a 24/7 customer service.
- Money-back guarantee-get a VPN that will give your money back if it fails to satisfy you after a given period.
However, lots of research has been done, and this led to the discovery of the top best working VPNs. The VPNs that am going to the state have been adequately tested, and I am sure they’ll work very well for you. The top 5 are;
- This VPN is very secure and has over 4000 servers worldwide.
- It is very secure.
- It can block annoying ads.
- It has earned a 5-star rating.
- It works well with Netflix, Showtime, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, etc
- It is available on all devices.
- It has a no-log policy.
- It has a dedicated torrent profile because it has specialized P2P servers.
- It is the number one VPN in terms of speed since it is Turbocharged.
- It has 160 server locations.
- You can get content from anywhere.
- It has a 24/7 live chat support
- It has a Network Lock kill switch, which keeps your data safe if the VPN connection drops.
- It has VPN split tunneling, which lets you route device traffic through VPN while the rest can access the internet directly.
- It doesn’t have a dedicated torrent profile.
- Can be effective with Windows, Linux, Android, IOS, BlackBerry, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox, etc
- This is the best VPN for beginners because it is easy to use.
- It can support up to 7 simultaneous connections.
- It can unblock Netflix
- Has a money-back guarantee.
- It offers support for torrents.
- It offers many servers in 90 countries.
- It is based in Rome.
- It has a dedicated torrent profile.
- It is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, and Raspberry Pi
- It doesn’t allow data logging.
- Takes only one click to set it up.
- It has a very cheap plan. Especially the two-year one.
- Unblocks Netflix
- Has a speedy support team
- It is very user-friendly
- Simultaneous connections are not limited.
- Has a no-logging policy.
- It is compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, router, Chrome, etc
- Based in Sweden.
- It is relatively cheap.
- Has a kill switch.
- It offers unlimited content from all over the world.
- Allows P2P connections.
- It is relatively cheap.
- It has a 30-day money-back guarantee, thus giving you time to test it thoroughly.
For the ultimate recommendation for VPN and the one we actually use ourselves, check out migliori VPN. It is the best in terms of quality, speed and safety.